Continued

Since my last update, I have managed to find some more pictures. Unfortunately, I cannot find the ones I had taken when I stripped down the gearbox, only one I took when it was finished. The same goes for the suspension. I have re used as many original parts as possible to keep the car as original as I can, it also saves money! The wife's car had to spend a lot of time out of the garage as I built a little spray booth in there to spray the engine block, fan blades, engine mountings etc. that didn't go down very well. 

I had the flywheel lightened by the same firm that did the rebore, purely because I had heard the engine was a bit slow on the rev. uptake. I bought a new clutch assembly at Stoneleigh at the same time as the head. I then assembled everything in my garage and was very pleased with the result.

 

 

    PREVIOUS PAGE                NEXT PAGE